Wednesday, March 2, 2011

UltraLee

i just wish i could read your mind,
so we can stop wasting all this time,

tell me what you want, tell me what you need,
tell me everything that you want is to be,
tell me what's right and tell me whats wrong,
tell me what you thrive for so i can make you strong,

i cant sense if what you feel is real,
i cant see through your skin with x-ray vision,
im not an explorer, but getting your love is a mission,

tell me what you want, tell me what you need,
tell me all the things that you want us to see,
tell me how i can help while im here,
please tell me, what i can do,
to be your superhero,

i'd conjure you the world, the moon, the stars,
i'd fly you away to some place far,
i'd run in as fast as a blink of an eye,
just to see a glympse of you pass by,

i just wish i could read your mind,
so we can stop wasting all this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment