Thursday, March 10, 2011

Greatest shock !

I want you to know that you're amazing and you're my friend until my death. If I dont get this back, I understand. But I have a game for you. Once you read this letter, you must send it to 15 people, including the person who sent you. If you receive atleast 3 back, you're loved. Nobody knows how important something is unti..l..l..they lose it. Tonight at 12am, the person that you like is going to realize that they love you. Then something is going to happen to you between 1am and 2am. Be ready for the greatest shock of your life. If you break this chain, you, you are going to have a bad luck with love for a whole year. Send this to 15 people and see what happens :D

______________________________________________________

Greatest shock? something is going to happen to you between 1am and 2am? how bout Thursday 10 March 2011, 11.20pm? ♥

Sblum2 ni klu aku tidoq lpas maghrib pn, aku akan bgn dlm pkui 11pm-1am. tp tahla psaipa td aku trtidoq smpai pkui 3.45am sehinggakan my bff kejutkn aku suh online. haha. mybe sb aku letih? mybe sb aku masih lg demam? mybe sb aku dpt mmpi best? tahla. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment