Friday, March 18, 2011

i miss you :(

You will always be my best memory...

Full of emotions, indescribable feelings,
new experiences and a lot of learning.

With you, I will compare everyone that I meet and love. Because you are the example, you are the perfection.

At the moment you said "Goodbye" every
bad thing that happened about us was erased,
Now, there's just good moments.

I expect you to be happy,
and I'll really try to do the same.
Not because I want to, but because you made me promise.

Maybe, this crazy world still holds a little place for us. And I will for sure be always looking for it.

But for now, I will concentrate in taking all good you gave me and putting together to make my world look better.

After all those tears...
Even without you, I understand I need to move on.

You will remain in my heart for ever.
Thank you for being...
alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment