Wednesday, August 3, 2011

pretty.



Time is tickin', T-time is tickin' tickin
Time is tickin', T-time is tickin' away!

Nobody knows about the tears that start pouring down your cheeks, pouring without reason,
or about the broken glass raging a storm in your heart..

Because your wound turned into a sickness, your doors into walls,
And your image in the mirror has become the enemy, you're hurt, right?

Everybody turned a blind eye and left you, left you to suffocate,
Making you choose your end (they're so bad aren't they?). You've lost your purpose to live.

With no road back you'd just wander forever
And your breath would give up before your hope.

Wounds (when you cry), scars (though you try)
and tears (say goodbye) pouring out (the time is ticking).

Having wandered through death (I'll save you)

You are the one!

CHORUS
*When I'm walking through darkness-
(When you're captured in the darkness so is my breath.)
You are my savior!
You, who gave me your hand-
(When the world's doors close on you I'll offer you my hand.)*
You are the one! My savior.

Time is tickin', T-

Your hands that set the world on fire, were the blindfolds over their eyes
That star shining in your eye is "suffering" and it is your city.

Are you still sleeping on your dreams? Counting your remaining breaths? Measuring the depth of your tears?
Is your hope a sinking paper boat? You're sad, right?

Do you wake up drenched in sweat? Is your conscience groveling on the ground twitching?
Do you think this is the end? It's ok. Cuz I understand.

I'm a scar on your broken body, I'll even wipe away the tears hidden in your shattered soul.
I'll clasp your hand in mine and believe in you.

Wounds (when you cry), scars (though you try)
and tears (say goodbye) pouring out (the time is ticking).
Having wandered through death (I'll save you)
You are the one!

*Chorus*
You are the one! My savior.

Are you hurt? Are you scarred? Are you stumbling in the dark?
Are you hurt? (Faith) Are you scarred? (Destiny) Are you stumbling in the dark? (Love)

You're still beautiful to me!
You are the one!

*Chorus*

Time is tickin', T-time is tickin' tickin'
Time is tickin', T-time is tickin' away!
My savior!
One!

No comments:

Post a Comment