Wednesday, June 8, 2011

next year ;)

yeah, this song for you

happy birthday happy birthday
to my friend yeah, i don't know what to say
you're 19 now but you look like 15
it's kinda funny yeah, but that's true
this song for you, coz i got not money to buy something for you
but at least i got a present for you
but you know, this is my 1st time doing this stupid stuff
and i know this shit will make you laugh

happy birthday, happy birthday
may god bless you
i hope your wish come true
this is my present for you

happy birthday, happy birthday
i made this song for you
i hope your wish come true
this is all i can do

it's 28 june and it's your birthday
happy birthday, my friend
birthday wishes to you, i send
you look good for your age, i could say
but you look good to me any day
i hope you love this song
i do it with my heart, just for you
i love you, my friend
i hope our friendship last forever
coz we'll never end up as a lover
happy birthday, happy birthday
you know it's hard to write a song, i do it
i don't care what people say, fuck it
i'm just poet before, i change my game today for you
to cheer you up, like i did to you everyday
this is special day, it's your birthday, it's not everyday
i hope you jumping all the way for every wish and present that you get

once a year i get the chance
to wish you birthday cheer
it pleases me no end to say
i wish you another great year
so happy birthday to you, my friend
from the bottom of my heart
and may your good times multiply
so this is the time for me to say goodbye
if there's no next year for me
that mean this is the first and last gift to you, from Lee


may this birthday be your best birthday ever
full of light and happiness
a fireworks explosion of joy
may this birthday live in your memory forever
creating happiness and satisfaction
whenever you remember it
happy birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment