Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Drug.

Drug is a killing machine. I don't understand why people do take drug eventhough they already knew the effect. Are they dumb? I think so. They wasting thier money to blow thier healthy life into unhealthy one. WOW!

Hey, open up your eyes. How if 1 day, your parents know that you're addicted to drug? You know how hurt they are? You know what they feel? Fuck you! You don't even think about that. I'm not saying that i'm a good boy. You take drugs? Me either. BUT! It was a long time ago. I was a "brainless" kid that time. BUT! I only want to try it. I don't care if people laugh at me because i can't "eat" more then 3 round. I'm still new and i already quit now. Enough! I don't need that shit to make my parents proud of me. Eventhough i'm a poor, non-educated village boy, i can think better then who addicted to drug.

No comments:

Post a Comment